AmigaActive (1312/2143)

From:Ian C Fyvie
Date:18 May 2000 at 21:44:54
Subject:Re: F1 Licenseware.

Hello Michael

On 18-May-00, you wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can get hold of old F1 licensware titles?
>
> Anyhelp greatly appreciated.

F1 was taken over by "Mushroom PD" and they moved to the USA. I am not sure
if they have a UK supplier or not! The last I heard they were hopeful of
fixing one up.

Try emailing "Andy Kellet" (owner) at:

< mushypd@redrose.net >

Hope this helps :)

Best

Ian c Fyvie Co-Editor of the RIPPER Magazine http://www.theripper.org.uk
<Member of G.A.U.G>
Glasgow Amiga User Group
gaug-subscribe@onelist.com
UIN 53676250
()-()
(o o) The Ferret
\o/
<mailto:ian@ferret22.freeserve.co.uk>

Software suppliers are trying to make their software packages more
'user-friendly'.... Their best approach, so far, has been to take all
the old brochures, and stamp the words, 'user-friendly' on the cover.
-- Bill Gates

72% off on Name brand Watches!
Come and buy today and get free shipping!